LogiFusion’s technology management services encompass desktop and server management, data center management, network and communications management, and technical assistance as well as business continuity and disaster recovery services. We keep our clients’ business applications running smoothly using a management model that leverages our delivery capabilities (onsite, offsite, nearshore and offshore) and cost advantages while matching the right resources to each client’s requirements.
LogiFusion’s unique and flexible management model enables our clients to reduce costs and improve performance while maintaining control over the strategic direction of their IT environment, strengthening the mutually beneficial partnership between LogiFusion and its clients.
By implementing LogiFusion’s technology management services and leveraging our delivery capabilities, our clients achieve benefits such as:
- Significant reduction in current cost of maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure
- Availability of internal technical talent to focus on more strategic initatives for the company
- Maintenance or improvement of current IT service levels
- Focus on core business and functions
- Local support
- A guarantee of price, quality, productivity and service, tied to mutually agreed-upon performance levels (long-term and mutually beneficial relationship)
- Access to new technologies that enhance business performance
- LogiFusion’s partnerships with leading technology vendors
LogiFusion also offers database managed services for your Oracle and SQL Server. Combining database management expertise with a full range of remote access or onsite services, we provide a flexible array of support, from database monitoring and crisis management to 24/7 support and managed services.
LogiFusion’s technology management services are a core component of our end-to-end IT and business services, which include applications management, systems integration and consulting, and business process services.