LogiFusion today announced the XPLORION™ Apps mobile platform is available for deployment in client engagements. XPLORION™ starts with the recognition in an era of fierce competitive pressures and margins pared down to the bone, eliminating cost from non-elective functionality of software can literally be the hinge pin of corporate survival. XPLORION™ foundation (XAF) gives you 80% of the foundation you need to develop your application, leaving the 20% that represents your application and this is what often determines whether or not a business retains or advances its current position of profitability.
The recent proliferation of mobile devices and smartphones has created a unique opportunity for all businesses. This new technology enables companies to reach out and interact with customers in exciting and engaging new ways. In addition, connect their employees and resources to improve efficiency and smooth out operations and processes.
With LogiFusion, you not only get a service provider, but a solutions architect partner that wants to see your business succeed with a mobile strategy. Rather than only provide mobile development services, our goal is to help you develop or realize a mobilization solution that gives you the best and fastest return on your investment.
To better serve our clients, LogiFusion has a global presence with project teams working both within their United States and at our global development centers. This allows LogiFusion to leverage a vast pool of talented resources while maintaining our highly responsive and communicative customer service at a very competitive price.