LogiFusion Consulting Strategy and Architecture strategy services use proven methods to implement shared service strategies and develop designs and roadmaps for a more cost-effective and agile future-state architecture.
Table of Contents
To support ever-changing business needs, IT organizations require clear strategies, agile architectures, and efficient service delivery mechanisms. At the same time, continual cost scrutiny makes it difficult to maintain a balance between efficiency and innovation.
Shared service delivery models, application portfolio rationalization and integration strategies, and service-oriented architecture models address these problems. But these large-scale initiatives introduce considerable risk.
LogiFusion Consulting Strategy and Architecture services help you manage risk. Our approach includes:
• Shared services to define strategies and implement programs to consolidate IT service delivery processes and technology.
• Architecture program services to define architecture processes, frameworks, and organization and governance models. TOGAF and ITIL are used to enable organizations to effectively address critical business needs by:
- Ensuring that everyone speaks the same language
- Avoiding lock-in to proprietary solutions by standardizing on open methods for Enterprise Architecture
- Saving time and money, and utilize resources more effectively
- Achieving demonstrable ROI
• Architecture assessment to identify opportunities for improvement. Create persuasive business rationales for change.
• Target state development to define new architectures to support consolidation, new product/service rollout, or customer experience improvement initiatives.
• Strategic roadmaps to prioritize initiatives and develop business rationale, ROI models, and high-level program plan.
Strategy and Architecture services balance IT efficiency and business innovation. We can help:
• Provide a framework for improved IT architecture decision-making.
• Reduce overall IT delivery and maintenance cost.
• Enable more rapid introduction of new business capabilities.
• Support higher levels of customer service.