10 marketing tips from XPLORION that should help with your branding and marketing needs.
Table of Contents
Branding – Marketing Tips
1. Put your logo on all your products – Include any other information that makes it easy for a customer to learn more about you and how to do business with you.
2. Brand your mobile hotspot – This can be an easy and inexpensive way to identify your brand with everything you do online.
3. Build credibility in your brand – The more credibility your brand has with your intended customers and community, the less difficult your marketing job will be.
4. Let satisfied customers tell your story – Others are more likely to take note of stories from those who have tried and can vouch for your products or services.
5. Focus on the right people – Worry less about convincing those who don’t yet know about your business and more about those who already love what you do.
Marketing – Marketing Tips
6. Keep things simple – When marketing on a budget, it’s important to focus on only what’s important. Include the bare minimum on your business cards, for example, to make sure you communicate clearly.
7. Never forget about DIY options – XPLORION offers a wide variety of DIY options on our cloud services site. So be sure you understand what this approach is really all about.
8. Team up with others like you – Other small businesses may be able to help you and you may be able to help them in ways you don’t suspect.
9. Use your limited marketing resources effectively – This includes getting every bit of mileage you can out of all the marketing materials you create.
10. Stay organized to stay productive – This doesn’t just mean making lists of what you plan to accomplish. It also means keeping a record of what you get done to keep yourself accountable.